- sleep in a pink room with frilly curtains
- sleep under a fluffy fleece Dora and Boots blanket
- watch Island sunsets
- hug my sister every morning
- gather with all my siblings
- make cards after my naps
- go to a school play (Aaron was the dragon!)
- talk Friesian whenever I want and someone in the room understands
- use seven digit dialing
- have a daily wine spritzer
- make supper for my sister and her kids
- sit in an airport and people watch
- get Cassie hugs and Aaron high fives
- attend a grand opening at the Webkins Club fort, complete with rainbow ribbon cutting!
- have lunch with the crew from the farm
- make cards with my sister and sisters in law, and Damaris
- colour in a colouring book with juicy markers
- find THE purse I've been looking for for months!!!!
- pack and unpack...and pack again 8(
And numerous other things too. And these are things I will miss next week. But....I will get to see my sweetie and kids again. It will be good to be home again... When I am home I miss this place....and when I am here I miss home. This is my world.
5 comments:
LOVE IT!
Going to miss you next week... and the week after that... and....
Love you, Karen
It was a lot of fun to have you here. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. The get togethers were great. Hope you enjoyed coming home today. I'm sure the guys mist you a lot. Have a great week.
Love, Randall
Sounds you had just fantastic time home! Im glad that you had the chance to go home and see everyone, Im sure they missed you lots too! Love you lots! Dianna
Dont you just hate that packing and unpacking...
its soo...depressing...
I really do know how to talk..but sometimes my mind just thinks faster than my fingers!oops!
XOXO
hey sweet sister!
It's been so incredibly enjoyable having you stay with us!
Cassie doesn't really want her room back, but i'm making her... lol.
So if you want to come back, she'd very easily give it up for you.
Sometime when the kids are away for a week, I will seriously consider flying up to see u with my airmiles, that'd be a hoot!
Miss ya and luv ya.
Tineke.
Post a Comment