I just had to let you know....I took out the recycling at church with no coat on!!!
Actually it's not that wild....but it being the beginning of January, and winter and all....it really SHOULD NOT be 16 degrees outside at 9 oclock at night!
Having Max over is lots of fun. He is a BIG DOG and has a BIG bladder, which takes a LOOOOOOONG time to empty(and that's all I'm going to say about that). I wish I had lots of funny stories to tell you but he is just a sweet big lug. Very boisterously excited when you get home...but what a warm greeting! Much nicer than an empty house!!
Blixie and Max together are doing great...but with the mild weather she has decided to dig up the back yard. I had to clean this afternoon so they were home alone. They don't seem to mind the weather! Max doesn't fit through the doggie door since he is at least a 70lb+chocolate lab, so the only adjustment to be made was to leave the whole door open instead of just the hatch on the doggie door.
I get to paint again this week after teaching Little Lambs tomorrow. It'll be fun to see all those little people again. Have a great day! Love ya!
7 comments:
Wow, that is really warm for January. It is quite warm here too. And a bit of rain. The temperature is going to be around plus 8 tomorrow. And then it will be colder again on Friday. We lost a lot of snow today and yesterday.
Makes for no sledding. No good.
Don't catch a cold now, not wearing a coat'n all, yah hear?
Love, Randall.
Tetcy, Ray, Craig and Joey!
Best wishes for a Happy New Year and may God bless you richly in 2008.
Love Elisabeth
hey sweet sister
Wow that was quite warm for an evening, it is now the tenth of jan and we've had four days above the zero degree mark and i would say we've lost about 75% of our snow, which is a LOT!!!!
we'd had more snow than we'd had put all together last winter and we have three more months of snow.
This seems to be blog reading night for me, i'm reading most of the newest entries, since the new year, and posting some hello's and comments, well mostly comments to let them know i do read and do care :)
Anyway, it's very soon time for a phone chat again, perhaps sometime soon we could fit that into our busy schedules.
love you sooooo much.
love tineke, aaron and cassie.
I wandered over here a little late I guess... you've had this post here since MONDAY??? I thought I checked...but I guess not. Sounds like you had the warm spell that we did. A lot of our snow is gone too... but there is still a good layer. Hopefully it snows again soon.
How is your cardmaking going? Are you making lots of cute little cards? have a fun saturday and I hope you get some you time! Love Amanda
hi...i realized just a bit ago you have a blog..a very amusing blog none the less.I really enjoy the read and hope that things are goin well with you. Take care! Love Dianna
Yep, damp, grey and let's say moist weather here in the Netherlands. Boring stuff as usual.
Just before Christmas we had a frost wich was so exciting! The whole world turned white and that is special over here
Tetcy, I have been outside with no coat on because I thought it would be just too much hassle to put a coat on. Result: in bed with the flu.
How about that for another Life Lesson (will I EVER learn ;-)
Jantina XXX
it must be really wild over on that side. Miss you... but hope you aredoign great! Love Amanda
Post a Comment