Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Wow...2008 already.

Hope everyone had lovely holidays and visiting!!

It is almost back to normal but a few days of vacation left. Craig is on a sleepover (well...more like an "awake-over!) and Joe has a friend to play with this afternoon.

I finished work for the day and am waiting for a phonecall. Tomorrow I don't have to go to work because I finished it this afternoon. That's so 'citing!!!! Oh...there was the phonecall! Now I am just waiting for my dog friend Max to be delivered....he's staying over for two weeks. It'll be fun to see how that goes! He came for a visit last week to see how it would go...

The heavy snowfall warning is no longer in effect. There was heavy snow on New Year's day and the next day but it missed us! The area to the west of us got quite a bit though....just depends on the jet stream....

Hope you all have a good day! I am off to make some cards!!

5 comments:

Mary and Isaac said...

Happy New Year to you too! I was all set to make christmas cards this year (inspired by you and our fun card-making times) but I never ended up ahaving a free moment what with the craziness of Christmass at Michaels. Oh well, there's always next year. We had a great time being in PEI. I love that place and being with family. I hope that we can afford (both time an monetary-wise) to visit again soon.
In the time, I'm sleepy. It's past my bedtime.
Love you guys! And, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Isaac and me.

Karen Nieuwhof said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! We spent a very uneventful evening at home because of the storm but I was so tired I didn't mind.
We celebrated Marten's birthday with Apple Pie and Fondue (his favs) and the gang. So much fun.
I've since caught up on my sleep and things are back to normal. School tomorrow!
Have fun with Max. I'm sure you'll have lots of stories to blog about. :)
Have a good one... Karen

Matt n Amanda said...

good to hear that you made it through all theat snow without any mishaps. That in itself is quite a miracle. Have a great week and Ill talk to you soon love Amanda

The Nieuwhofs said...

How is it going sis? Happy New Year to you and yours as well.
Hope you are having fun with Max.
We had lots of snow here. The trails were excellent for snowmobiling, so that is what I did instead of blogging. But now it is raining :(.
Oh well, it just makes more room for snow later!
Love, Randall

Matt n Amanda said...

hey!
I hope you come back again soon. On my christmas slide show on my blog there is a picture of Matt and his new fuzy pink pencil. He got it from tante Karen as a Christmas present
got to go to work. Love ya!