Monday, May 2, 2011

Nothing Much...

I am  just sitting here with my favourite pen in hand and a lovely new notebook.  

There is nothing quite like a blank page in front of you.   You are either thrilled with the prospect because you are delighted by the possibilities, and wonder where the process will take you.   Or...you dread the feeling that the material you need to prepare may not flow out of your brain or your pen.  

Today I have a whole day to spend on writing.   Reports, letters, a column.   I'm excited to have a whole day.   I have one letter, an announcement, and a report finished and should crank out another report and another letter.  

Today....I'm going with the flow.   

2 comments:

Maris Nieuwhof said...

Wow TT, Sounds fun! Hope you are having an awesome day today!
Love ya! ~Maris

The Nieuwhofs said...

WTG Tetcy, go with the flow, I like it. It is my favorite way to go. Have a great weekend.