I cannot hold my breath and run. I can possibly walk, and maybe do some work, but I can't run. Life is just like that. When I hold my breath, do I do that consciously or unconsciously? How can the Spirit breathe into me when I'm holding my breath? How can He move through me, when I'm not moving? Some days I'm are stuck. It happens. You're waiting for something to come to pass. You can't hear your song over the chaos.
When the situation in front of you has you contemplating your next breath, you know it's time to focus on something else. And then I read "Trust Me and refuse to worry...for I am your Strength and Song." Even on a tough day...you have to keep breathing. The Song will come back, He never left!! You just have to adjust your focus, in my case...that would be the eyes of my heart.
If you are a praying people, now would be good!
| This is where I run... And then on my way home from an errand....this song comes on. |
3 comments:
I totally agree with you Tante Tetcy.
Swtichfoot is an awesome band aren't they! They're epic!
EPIC!
Cool song! agree with everyone else, Epic!
Post a Comment