Friday, February 12, 2010

Random Thoughts

I can't find my favourite sweater.

I spent the morning at school visiting Grade 6. Scheduled board member classroom visit. I saw 6 or so Historica Fair presentations. Detailed, interesting, and educational. History rocks!!

I had coffee and cake with the staff at the elementary school. That was fun! Thank a teacher today if they are making a difference in the life of your child with more than just teaching.

I signed off on a proof for printed cards for the highschool.

I love getting comments on my blog, but don't measure my self worth by the lack thereof:)

How the heck does someone from Manila end up at sugarnuggets????

I have a free afternoon that I wasn't expecting.

I'm listening to Dvorak, " Symphony #9", the piece of music that made me fall in love with classical music. The PEI Symphony is performing his Slavonic dances when I am in PEI in April...op Zondag....

I am having so much fun being married. We celebrate Valentine's week. Ray is a giver of good gifts :) (read: chocolate)

I am doing laundry.

Duty calls.... cards need to made.

3 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

I have a quote for you that goes with the valentines part of your entry:
"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the
loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained". C. S. Lewis

P.S. I like Dvorak too!

The Nieuwhofs said...

Boy ,and then you got cake too yet. How much fun was that? Manila, surfing I guess. I have done surfing before. It can be fun.
I like Classical, it can be relaxing.
Have a great weekend.

sugarnuggets said...

Which is funny, because I got have my cake and eat it too:)