
Finally an image of my horticultural endeavours of the summer. It is always such a treat to look out the window and see so much green. You can see Kevin in the next picture, willing that ball to go through the hoop!! Things are going well with our newest sibling...and you do have to approach it that way. The boys are
both enjoying their new little brother. Kevin is becoming a bit freer as the days progress and that is as it should be. He is enjoying learning the different things that are in our home, especially the toys. As a nine year old he still loves to play and reads different things than our resident 12 year old. We also have to choose movies with less mature themes, not only because of the age difference but also because of the comprehension level. There are just some things you don't want to have to get the dictionary out for....It's 10 pm...lunches are made...and the computer is free. I was away today...cleaning at church in the morning and manning a fundraising lunch booth at an auction from noon til four. Joe's class is going to a camp in June for a week, but it is quite pricey...so we do a lot of fundraising. We were really lucky to get such a big fundraiser so early in the year!!! Sure beats a bake sale where you send $12 worth of boter koeks and raise $10! The weather was sooo fabulous all day and I got a good sunburn to prove it....well...from the tshirt sleeve on down.... Oh well....
I look forward to a normal day tomorrow of just plain old going to the church to clean. Really...just some regular routine....we have a busy but fun weekend though and I look forward to that.
Love ya'll!
3 comments:
hey! I thought Ray was going to blog, tell him to get on with it already!!
-- from the bossy lurker! :)
Hi Tetcy,
Nice flowers you have there. And you can see how hard Kevin is trying. Glad he is fitting in well. Talk about greenery, we still have to mow the lawn twice a week, in the MIDDLE of SEPTEMBER, can you imagine?
Next time, send me the boterkoek, I'll give you twelve bucks, lol.
Hope you have a great week.
I second that. $12 plus shipping even :P
I'm glad you and your clan are doing well. I love your pics. Everything is soo green! One of these days, I'll have my own place and hopefully have room for some plants too.
Love you!!
~ M
Post a Comment