Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SO....How Was Your Summer???

My day is so exciting today! Right now I am doing laundry, but I just got back from Stratford and saw Romeo and Juliet. It was sooo good! What a fun day away. I felt like I was playing hookey because I could have been working...BUT....I had a ticket, so no choice!! It was fun. I rearranged my week of work so that I could go. I cleaned the church yesterday, and did my housecleaning job today instead of Thursday so it feels like I earned an afternoon off. The boys were delighted that they would be on their own for supper. Makes you wonder what all went on while I was away. They both pulled out of the driveway as I drove in.

Now that fall is here I hope to find out what other people have been up to...how the re-entry to school is etc.....

Ray is in Wabikimi right now and I can't wait to hear all about his stories when he comes home again this weekend. I have asked him to post a guest blog here to tell of YOU special people about his adventure. SO ....now you can't wait either!!!!

3 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

You are right, we can't wait either.
Did you go by yourself to Romeo an Juliet?
Our summer, like yours, had a lot of rain in it.
But on Friday afternoon it has to be nice , because we are going deep sea fishing with the crew.
Should be fun.
Have a good one, Randall

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Wow! was it opera? a musical? a play? Who'd ya go with?
See my blog for snippets of school pics and vacation pics.
What's Wabikimi? Canoeing? Perhaps? :D Hope it's not as adventurous as the last time.

Love ya, Karen

Matt n' Amanda said...

I just got all caught up on your blog and now i think i might update mine!
ttys
Love Amanda