I went to cardmaking this morning on a mission: To make some thankyou notes. I had a sketch to start with and got to Nancy's and found this keeeeeeey-ute birdie stamp!
You know... this card thing can be a bit obbessive as I'm finding out. What excitement to get a new sketch, a new idea, new paper, new stamps... (I just got the SU Stem Saying set on ebay for $13. wahoo! can't wait til it comes.) Fantastic job, as usual. Thanks for sharing. Karen
Your cards are beautiful!! Love that bird stamp. It seems like you had a very productive morning. Rien and I went shopping for clothes for him, it was a good rainy morning for that. We had fun too, and then we went out for lunch. Just some time for us. Hope to see you soon, Anja
4 comments:
I love those cards they are so cute. It sounds like things are going really well over there!! I hope you had a super mothers day! Love ya!
Really cute cards. And even a picture. Impressive! Glad you had some time to be artistic.
Have a great week, Randall.
You know... this card thing can be a bit obbessive as I'm finding out. What excitement to get a new sketch, a new idea, new paper, new stamps... (I just got the SU Stem Saying set on ebay for $13. wahoo! can't wait til it comes.)
Fantastic job, as usual. Thanks for sharing.
Karen
Your cards are beautiful!!
Love that bird stamp.
It seems like you had a very productive morning.
Rien and I went shopping for clothes for him, it was a good rainy morning for that.
We had fun too, and then we went out for lunch.
Just some time for us.
Hope to see you soon, Anja
Post a Comment