...that must be why we are all tired!!!
The pipe that is dripping at church is part of the heating system. Ancient...and just corroded. We have a steady drip at about a gallon a day. That will eventually soak through your ceiling tile and cause it to crash in a large mess on the carpet and flood the place. It only takes a drip.
All is well and dripping into a container....
I am tired too. I thought that bug was gone...but I sense it is climbing up my nose and roosting there. Are you getting a mental image of that? Yucky!! I think I shall take the rest of the evening off and watch a show with Joe....so this will just be a short little post. Two shorties in two days....that IS a record!
Hope you are well....I didn't mean to give you'll a hard time about not blogging. Just enjoy your down time and if you're sick, get better, and if you are reading a good book, turn some more pages. (Oh yeah....we were all reading...now I remember.)
3 comments:
Did the leak do a lot of damage in church? It can become quite a mess.
We watched a movie too last night. Just Ellie and me. Runaway Bride. It was quite funny. Anyway, do some more relaxing this coming week. With Good Friday and Easter coming, you will be busy enough.
Take care, love, Randall.
hye..
good to hear from you.. .sounds like you are feeling slightly under the weather. Hope you are feeling better soon.
The drippyness sounds like an unpleasant occurance and a lot of extra work. I hope things dry up soon. I love you lots and hope you are starting to feel the sun's energy. With the warmer weather I can just feel that spring must be on its way. Its already middle march. Just tell yourslef over and over... winter will NOT last forever. :)
Love ya,
Amanda
Sorry to hear that you're not feeling the best. Perhaps you're feeling better by the time you read this. Hope so!
Take it easy. Enjoy Easter and know that you are being thought about. Nicely, of course. :) Love you, Karen
Post a Comment