Thursday, April 12, 2012

Something Fun

I thought I'd post reno photos on my new second blog, SugarToo.

Let's see how long it takes before you find it!  :)

3 comments:

Nancy Linker said...

Nice job Tetcy! Thanks for sharing your activity of the month (or months) with us! I enjoy seeing your project and it inspires me to be content with what I have here at home and watch yours unfold! I love the name of the new blog! Have fun!

Quilting with Jannette said...

I don't mind renos too much, as long as they keep happening... and when they don't stall... don't like it when the money runs out before the work is finished...and other work is MUCH more important... (are you sensing a theme?)

Karen Nieuwhof said...

I am SO glad you let us know that you started this new blog or I wouldn't have found it. :( I'm so awful at checking blogs now. Sorry!
I'm going to be a faithful follower of SugarToo. I'm so excited for you. Looking forward to all your pics and stories.
Love you!