There is this delightful silence around me.
I'm "hearing" so many intense sounds but mostly I am hearing a feeling. It sounds like....wait. For a while I've felt a driving feeling but it is not accompanied by a sense of direction. It's hard for me not to respond to momentum:it's like knowing you are going on a trip and so you pack but you don't know where you are going. You could set out hoping that by leaving you are at least on your way somewhere. How futile! The best thing to do is the sit by the door with your bags packed....ready to go at a moments notice.
I'm not that good at sitting around.
I'm ready to roll.
2 comments:
Been there, done that....
Right now, I'm feeling/sensing the urge to do a particular thing, but at the same time, it feels like I have to wait yet. The funny thing is, I'm not impatiently waiting - just waiting....
Did you figure out where to go?
Post a Comment