Friday, April 9, 2010

Make Your Own Fun

I've been here a day or two.

I spent one day doing very little. Not being busy feels really weird, which is probably a sign that I should do it more often :)

I wrote my little family but I didn't really know what to say...I'd rather say it with a hug and a kiss and that doesn't translate well on the screen. A phone call works better!

Today was a lot of fun!! A little shopping, a new CD (Pocket Full of Rocks-More Than Noise) I like it so far. A little lunch (love Italian wedding soup at Mario's). A lot of muffins (Aaron is a really good kitchen partner!!) ...and I tried not to eat too much supper to leave room for fondue tonight!!!

I got up this morning before the sun, checked my email, and then went back to bed to finish sleeping.

I think I CAN get used to this, but my body clock is struggling.

Finished my first book yesterday but haven't gotten into the next one.

Drinking wine with your sister is zo gezellig!!

No comments: