Friday, January 29, 2010

On the TurnTable Today

Disc One - Leigh Nash - "Blue on Blue" favourite track: Ocean Size Love
Disc Two - Yo Yo Ma - "Soul of the Tango, the music of Astor Piazzolla" - Favourite track: the allegro of the Tango Suite.
Disc Four - By The Tree -"Three Days" the whole CD is soso...don't know why it's in there???

For some reason disc three and five were empty... I took the 33 Miles CD (One Life to Love) out to play in the car, needed some music to play real loud that I knew all the words to:)(Favourite track:Something Different. I also had a Selah CD, that I took to work, it has all hymns with different arrangements and awesome harmonies (favourite track: His Eye is on the Sparrow).

I heard a really good Pocket Full of Rocks song on the radio the other day, "Alive", I think it's called. I think I must go and ferret out that CD from among my friends!

Mostly though, Craig's USB stick is in play when I turn the stereo on, an assortment of Sean Kingston, Kanye West, Nickelback, Akon, Beyonce, Hedley, Kings of Leon....ecclectic....sounds like a dance party....and it's to the point where I'm so familiar with it that I can sing along when I step into clothing stores at the mall. Hmmm...speaking of Craig (and Joe), we're off to Saturday night hockey.

1 comment:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Sounds like you had music on the b rain when you wrote this one. Isn't funny how you can sing along with the young people music. I hope you will find that CD, I know I don't have it.
Have a great week.........