You will be pleased to know that there is now ...some...Christmas music being played at the DeBoer house. I really couldn't listen to "Let It Be" by the Beatles one more time. (Sorry Craig!). (See what happens when your kids grow up and get "good taste" and fiddle with your playlist!). I had an afternoon of wonderful quiet letter writing ahead of me...and it was time to change the tunes.
1. Disc One of WOW Christmas - fave track? hmmm...don't have one
2. Kevin Ramessar - Acoustic Christmas - fave track? #7 WhatChild Is This? (It has a really great mandolin part in it...)
3. Need To Breathe - Heat -fave track- #5 We Could Run Away (..Not because I want to run away...well, sometimes....but it has awesome keychanges. Craig & I both like it!!)
4. Disc Two of WOW Christmas -fave track? Definitely #15 Little Drummer Boy, by Audio Adrenaline. ( So NOT a Christmas rendition... the ultimate un-Christmas Christmas music.
5. Sarah McLachlan - Wintersong - fave track...the whole album...great to play when you have company over for a glass of wine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment