Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It Ain't Over Til It's Over

Well...today we got the MOST EXCITING news EVER. Just when we were ready to put hockey behind us for the season (we play our year end tournament tomorrow with all the Woodstock District Christian Schools...) We found out that an additional exhibition game has been scheduled for Friday afternoon. And you'll never believe this....

KEVIN GOT INVITED TO PLAY!!!

Could the excitement level around here get any higher!!!! That called for an immediate post!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to post this on Kevin's blog, but it won't work for me, so I'm going to try to post it here:
Hi Kevin - I didn't know where to post this, but I hope you'll see it here. I just read that you have been invited to play in the exhibition hockey game on Friday. Congratulations! I hope you do well, and have a great time, and especially, that it will be one more special memory to take home with you!
Mrs. Binder

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Wahoooooo! We're celebrating with you! Have fun!
Marten and Karen