Here is a card I made for this week's sketch. It's for a friend's birthday. The stamp is from Inkadinkado, papers are: upsy daisy Designs, Basic Grey, Wild Asparagus, fabric is from my stash. Alphas are Basic Grey.
Hey cool. I've been tempted to do a challenge too... but never have. Strange to see you working in pink. Where's the green? hee, hee. But I LOVE it. I chuckled over the 40ish! Great card Tetcy!
Spent 5 hours, count em', 5 hours in the garden today. Ouch, I'm sore. Then 1 1/2 hours in the pool to recover. Sigh! Marten's hilling... who knows when I'll see him. So I'm checking up on my loved ones. :) That's you. Karen
love the eclectic look to your card, with textures and colours, loving that bird! Is that a stamp? Also wanted to tell you about SALT a faithchallenge site (http://saltfaithchallenge.blogspot.com/) would great to have you joining in :)
12 comments:
Tetsy,
This is beautiful!!!! Thanks for playing at 2 Sketches 4 You!
Laura
Gorgeous card and I just know your friend will love it
absolutely beautiful - Great job on Laura's Sketch this week!
So pretty!
Hey cool. I've been tempted to do a challenge too... but never have. Strange to see you working in pink. Where's the green? hee, hee. But I LOVE it. I chuckled over the 40ish! Great card Tetcy!
Spent 5 hours, count em', 5 hours in the garden today. Ouch, I'm sore. Then 1 1/2 hours in the pool to recover. Sigh! Marten's hilling... who knows when I'll see him. So I'm checking up on my loved ones. :) That's you. Karen
love the eclectic look to your card, with textures and colours, loving that bird! Is that a stamp? Also wanted to tell you about SALT a faithchallenge site (http://saltfaithchallenge.blogspot.com/) would great to have you joining in :)
Very soft and pretty...I love what you did with the ribbon trim! Great job with the sketch!
~Lea
Beautiful card ,realy pretty ,Dawnx
aren;t you popular... I'm the tenth comment... I really have been gone. :) I really love the card. Beautiful!
This is so beautiful!!!
Lovely!
Post a Comment