Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday is Almost Always a Good Day...

I was done at work by 12:30 and had a nice leisurely lunch....I fried myself an egg, some of lastnights mashed potatoes and then plopped the egg on some ham on toast. Yummo! Did the crossword...but it was the friday one and that one is usually really hard. Made some phone calls. Picked Joe up and am home now. I also did a load of laundry because I want to wear my new blouse tomorrow and it had lots of creases in it from coming out of the box at the store.

I totally scored at GARAGE yesterday!!! They were giving us 50% off the already really great sale price! I got a pair of jeans, an oatmeal coloured tanktop, a long sleeved ribbed T in brown, AND an oatmeal zippered hoodie cardigan....for $54!! Tax included!!!! The tanktop was more expensive than the jeans!!! So cool. I also got a grey short sleeved blouse that has a belt at the waist. It is super long and flares out a bit at the bottom....that was at Sirens, and I got a cute halter vest at H & M, I love that store!! Urban Behaviour had some really cool sweaters but a bit pricey yet....lots of time to wait.... It was a fun day! Ray liked the deals AND the outfits.

My stampin' order came in yesterday, making a good day even better. You're so subtle about those tips Amanda! I can't think of any right now..... so many techniques, so little time.....

Have a great weekend.....

3 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Somebody had fun shopping. Did I detect a hint of excitement there?
Can't beat those ham and eggs.
Amanda is good at those little hints and helps, eh?
You have a great weekend too. Say hi to the guys for me.
Love, Randall

Matt n Amanda said...

I GOT IN ON THAT SALE TOO!!! yipee for you! I got a brown sweater and and oatmeal coloured tee.. and some christmas presents.. :) So fun! I really did like your christmas tip on my blog. Your tips could be like really obvious things that you always do. :D hehe. I am so glad you had fun shoping and that you got some new clothes. I love it when that happens. I have to go clean my house now. Love you lots!
Amanda

Karen Nieuwhof said...

The new clothes sound terrific. Good deals. That always makes it soooo much more fun.
Stampin'order, eh? Does that mean you're busy making Christmas cards for us all? No pressure! :)
So far the weekend's been great. Two kids went to sleepovers on Friday night. Today, I got to get all my Christmas decorations out of storage. I so enjoy that. Tomorrow is church and a birthday party for Jason to go to at the bowling alley. Lots of fun.
Are you sure you guys aren't coming for Christmas? Then, EVERYONE would be here! Just an idea.... cause I love ya. Karen